Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wedding Recap


If you go to my other blog (Trimarni.blogspot.com) and scroll around you will find several wedding posts. You can go here to see some pics:
http://trimarni.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-11-03T17%3A54%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=3

The wedding was beautiful! I could not have asked for a better day. My family was great and I was so pleased so see how many special people are in my life. More so, Karel's family was able to share our special day with us and that meant so much to me and Karel.
My parents pulled together one of the best weddings I could ever imagine and I am so greatful to have them as my parents.
I am thankful that Karel and I have so many great people in our life and they could all share our day with us. We were filled with laughter, a few happy tears and now, lots of memories of our wedding day.
My photographer (Kimi Carrier http://www.kimicarrier.com/) was awesome! She really took the time to understand the kind of love that Karel and I share and that we are all about having fun and living life to the fullest. If I could recommend a photographer for any event, it would be Kimi!
The DJ was awesome! His name is Jodi B. and he is with Grant Hemond and Associates. He was AWESOME! For those that were at the wedding, he played every song that I requested and everyone was having a blast on the dance floor. Of course, Karel's intro was priceless and we had a blast doing our first dance.
Did you forget the first dance??? Have a look on youtube!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtvEl_u5S24

And lastly, I just want to thank my bridal party, the groom's party and all the other people who were part of the wedding. I believe that everyone that was at our wedding had a special part in our lives and we look forward to sharing many more memories with our close friends and family!
Thank you EVERYONE for making my (I mean our) wedding just priceless...however, my parents will think otherwise about the wedding being "priceless". Thank you mom and dad!

No comments: